Marketing and Communication Specialist:
Imagine a place where people wake up every morning excited to work with tomorrow’s leaders, committed to delivering excellence, knowing that what they do makes the world a better place.
That’s what we do and we need your help!
At Power Of Dance, we have been inspiring excellence through the art of dance since 2007. Our recreational and competitive dance programs encourage children to appreciate themselves and others- celebrating their similarities and differences- in order to build relationships. We teach life lessons through the art of dance so that our students can become great people inspired to make a positive impact on the world. We are looking to hire a superstar Marketing and Communication Specialist to join our team and help the POD guide families on this path
At Power Of Dance, our staff passionately works together to create programs that encourage our dancers to reach for excellence in all they do. Our team approach means that our staff is continuously collaborating to offer superior customer service, engaging sales, and support for our families.
If this sounds like the place for you, please continue!
Our new Marketing and Communication Specialist will enhance the POD brand by teaming up with the owners and the rest of the staff to effectively communicate our mission. It is important that this person works with integrity, and creativity, and has excellent organizational skills and reliability.
You are the superstar we are looking for if…
- You have a strong knowledge base and are passionate about learning
- You are flexible and resilient when faced with challenges.
- You are often described as caring and a great listener by your friends and family
- You are organized, proactive, and forward-thinking.
- You are a motivated “self-starter.”
- You enjoy working with others, listen intently, and aren’t afraid to voice your opinions to make something better.
- You have high standards for your work and are open-minded about ideas for improvement.
What you will do:
- Communicate to families and the public about the mission and values of the POD through engaging posts on social media, emails, and our website.
- Be an advocate for excellence by encouraging positive interactions with the public on behalf of the POD through both personal & virtual interactions.
- Create engaging and powerful marketing tools to educate the public and attract ideal clients.
- Help the POD with special projects that arise related to marketing, communication, and customer service.
- Background in dance is not necessary but is helpful. Candidate must learn the ins and outs of the POD and be able to positively inform others of our mission.
- Prior customer service experience and training in marketing are helpful.
- Computer and internet skills are required.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace and navigation of its programs.
- Knowledge of marketing using social media platforms is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to learn marketing programs and word-press for website updating.
- Part-Time to start with potential for full-time.
This role is not for short-term placement but rather for someone who is looking to grow inside our company- there will be PLENTY of opportunities to grow with POD! No two days will be the same!
If this is YOU-
1. FIRST…. please fill out our application by clicking HERE – email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org