We are doing our part to keep our dancers, our families, and our staff safe and healthy- with increased cleaning, smaller classes, the use of alternate entrance and exit points, and daily temperature checks. We understand the important role dance plays in the physical and mental health of our children and are committed to keeping your children active, challenged, and having fun. We teach so much more than just great technique. Let’s keep our children DANCING!
**Tuition listed is paid Monthly. All Classes are designed to run for 30 weeks from Sept-April (8 months) with Holiday Breaks.
(Music & Movement, Performance Classes, Ballet, Leaps/Turns/Jumps, Acro)
Music & Movement (ages 2-3)
This class is a monthly class that runs for 8 months. Dancers do not need to take class for all 8 months. Dancers may also enter class later in the year but only if space permits.
*WE OFTEN ADD SECTIONS OF THIS CLASS AS THE YEAR GOES ON AND KIDS TURN 2. PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME ON THE WAITLIST FOR THE AFTERNOON CLASS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGH INTEREST, WE WILL OPEN AN ADDITIONAL CLASS.
These classes learn technique & choreography in a specific style. Each of these classes WILL perform a routine in our Spring Production in May.
Pre-School (ages 3-5) – additional classes below
Youth Classes: (ages 5-10) – additional classes below
Teen Classes: (ages 11+) – additional classes below
** Dancers new to our Ballet Program must be evaluated or take Ballet 1. Please contact the studio to set up a ballet evaluation if needed.
BALLET INTENSIVE PROGRAM
|Our BALLET INTENSIVE PROGRAM is designed to help our dancers accelerate their technique training and take their dancing to the next level. It is also designed to work WITH OUR CLASSICAL BALLET CLASSES. Dancers must take BOTH Classical Ballet as well as Ballet Intensive Class at their level. Students will be taught Russian based ballet techniques. This style of ballet will focus on teaching students how to perform precise movements, use quiet and controlled strength, and develop a regal carriage. Ballet Intensive will be an extension of the current POD ballet program and will allow students to concentrate on advanced techniques. (Students must take BOTH Classical and Intensive Ballet Classes) Students in all Intensive levels will come together to prepare a ballet production using the techniques they learn to explore pas de duex (partnering) as well as contemporary ballet movements. The Intensive Ballet program will be taught by ballet master Tracy Mozingo. Please see our Class Description Page for more info or call Elizabeth @ 920-639-7716. MORE INFO CLICK HERE|
Dancers must take Classical Ballet (listed above) along with Intensive Ballet at their current skill level
Intensive Performance Class must be taken along with Intensive Technique. Please select the appropriate level.
GRADED TECHNIQUE CLASSES
Leaps, Turns, Jumps
Acro for Dance –
Learn acro skills used to enhance dance choreography
Other questions? Give us a call. Studio phone(Dawn) @ 920-661-9212. Elizabeth @ 920-639-7716
Class Registration Instructions
- Click on the online registration link above. If you are already a customer, click on the link at the top of the registration page and follow the directions to obtain a password to the parent portal. You may want to watch the video about how to use the parent portal as well. If you are a NEW customer, continue with the online registration form.
- Make sure to enter your information for e-check. You can only register on-line by paying with e-check or credit card.
- Select your classes and submit.
- A $25/per student/year registration fee will be charged to secure your child’s place in class. This fee is reduced to $15 for the second child with a family max at $50 for the year. **You are automatically enrolled in monthly auto-payments to be charged on the 1st of every month with the method you choose. If you would rather pay manually, please call the studio (920-661-9212) before the first of the month to set that up.
Register on Paper
- Click on the Registration Packet link at the top of the page. Print out the registration form.
- Mail or drop off your registration form along with the registration fee to the “Power Of Dance”. Registration fee is $25/year for first child, $15 for the second, with a max of $50/family/year.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you when we receive your paperwork.
- Tuition is due on the first on every month.
If you are interested in registering for a class not currently offered in your desired session, please call 920-661-9212 for information and availability.