**Tuition listed for the following classes is paid in monthly installments.
Ages 2-4 (Pre-School)
GRADED TECHNIQUE CLASSES
Leaps, Turns, Jumps
Acro for Dance – Learn acro skills used to enhance dance choreography
These classes learn technique & choreography in a specific style. Each of these classes WILL perform a routine in our Spring Production in May. **IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENTER A PERFORMANCE CLASS AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON, PLEASE CALL THE STUDIO (920-661-9212). OUR CLASSES ARE PREPARING FOR RECITAL SO LATE ENTRIES MAY PARTICIPATE IN THE CLASS BUT WILL NOT PERFORM IN THE END OF YEAR SHOW.
Pre-School (ages 3-5)
Youth Classes: (ages 5-10)
Teen Classes: (ages 11+)
** Dancers new to our Ballet Program must be evaluated or take Ballet 1. Please contact the studio to set up a ballet evaluation if needed. Dancers in levels 3, 4, or 5 must take both technique and performance.
BALLET INTENSIVE PROGRAM
|Our BALLET INTENSIVE PROGRAM is designed to help our dancers accelerate their technique training and take their dancing to the next level. It is also designed to work WITH OUR CLASSICAL BALLET CLASSES. Dancers must take BOTH Classical Ballet as well as Ballet Intensive Class at their level. Students will be taught Russian based ballet techniques. This style of ballet will focus on teaching students how to perform precise movements, use quiet and controlled strength, and develop a regal carriage. Ballet Intensive will be an extension of the current POD ballet program and will allow students to concentrate on advanced techniques. (Students must take BOTH Classical and Intensive Ballet Classes) Students in all Intensive levels will come together to prepare a ballet production using the techniques they learn to explore pas de duex (partnering) as well as contemporary ballet movements. The Intensive Ballet program will be taught by ballet master Tracy Mozingo. Please see our Class Description Page for more info or call Elizabeth @ 920-639-7716. MORE INFO CLICK HERE|
Dancers must take Classical Ballet (listed above) along with Intensive Ballet at their current skill level
Intensive Performance Class must be taken along with Intensive Technique. Please select the appropriate level.
Other questions? Give us a call. Studio phone(Dawn) @ 920-661-9212. Elizabeth @ 920-639-7716
Class Registration Instructions
- Click on the online registration link above. If you are already a customer, click on the link at the top of the registration page and follow the directions to obtain a password to the parent portal. You may want to watch the video about how to use the parent portal as well. If you are a NEW customer, continue with the online registration form.
- Make sure to enter your information for e-check. You can only register on-line by paying with e-check or credit card.
- Select your classes and submit.
- A $25/per student/year registration fee will be charged to secure your child’s place in class. This fee is reduced to $15 for the second child with a family max at $50 for the year. **You are automatically enrolled in monthly auto-payments to be charged on the 1st of every month with the method you choose. If you would rather pay manually, please call the studio (920-661-9212) before the first of the month to set that up.
Register on Paper
- Click on the Registration Packet link at the top of the page. Print out the registration form.
- Mail or drop off your registration form along with the registration fee to the “Power Of Dance”. Registration fee is $25/year for first child, $15 for the second, with a max of $50/family/year.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you when we receive your paperwork.
- Tuition is due on the first on every month.
If you are interested in registering for a class not currently offered in your desired session, please call 920-661-9212 for information and availability.